Pewaukee Chamber’s Return on Your Investment
Mission Statement: Pewaukee Chamber of Commerce is a business organization stimulating growth and prosperity among its members through advocacy, education and business growth opportunities.
Stay Informed, Engaged and Active:
Receive weekly ongoing emails informing you of events and programs. Develop personal relationships with other businesses to give and receive referrals. Remember – businesses like doing business with those they know and trust. Volunteer with the Chamber to strengthen your business contacts and help our business community. Through our business lunches, Biz after Biz and 20/20 Networking events we promote, support and give referrals to each other.
Exposure for Your Business: Website Listing, Sponsorships, Referrals and Promotions
- Company logo and description remains on website for one year under “Welcome New Members”.
- “Members Log In” on www.pewaukeechamber.org is where your website is connected with the chamber’s website and you are responsible for posting and updating it. (Advertising/Specials, Events which appear on Chamber Calendar, Job Postings) give other members an opportunity to learn more about your business. You must use your member name and login to update your portal and register for chamber events on our website.
- Can sponsor Events or submit auction/raffle items for Annual Community/Business Awards, Golf Outing, July 4 Festivities, and so much more. Contact the Chamber office to learn what opportunities are available.
- Chamber Referrals to Callers and Walk-Ins
- Submit a Door Prize for a Biz After Biz or Monthly Luncheon (you must be present to promote)
- Display Your Business Cards/Flyers in Chamber Office.
- Reserve a spotlight table at Chamber luncheons to promote your company to attendees
Open Houses/Ribbon Cuttings – Chamber will promote your Open House and will perform a Ribbon Cutting for you.