New Member Benefits
New Member Benefits
Chamber membership entitles you to many exciting benefits. Below is a sampling of the events and programs available to help you maximize the advantages of your new membership.
Education and Networking
Monthly and quarterly events can be found on our events page.
- Educational Lunches: Held quarterly from 11:00 a.m.–1:00 p.m. As a new member, you may have a spotlight table to promote your business prior to the luncheon program. You can also address the group at large with a short introduction about your business.
- Business Improvement Series: Held from 8:00 a.m.–9:15 a.m. Small round table groups of 10 to 20 people discuss topics such as marketing with a limited budget, forging relationships with the media and using social media.
- BIZ After Biz: Hosted by a member business from 5:00 p.m.–7:00p.m. The host business provides food, drink, prizes and entertainment. This is a wonderful opportunity to network in a fun, social setting.
- 20/20 Education and Networking: Held in conjunction with the Hartland Chamber, typically on the fourth Wednesday of the month from 11:30 a.m.–12:30 p.m. at a Pewaukee or Hartland member business. This is a fun way to broaden your networking reach.
Exposure for Your Business
- Ribbon Cutting/Plaque Presentation: The Chamber will perform one ribbon cutting for a newly opened business or one plaque presentation for a new Chamber member. (link needs to be added to this form)
- Open House: The Chamber will promote your open house with up to two e-blasts prior to the event. (link needs to be added to this form)
- Advertising Opportunities: You can purchase ad space on the Chamber website, weekly newsletters and the Pewaukee Event Guide.
- Enhanced Directory Listing: Your business listing on the Chamber website will have enhanced features designed to make it easier for customers to find fully searchable information about your business. You can also include links to your social media, website, a picture gallery, videos and much more.
- Sponsorship Opportunities: Your business can be featured as a sponsor of the Chamber conference room, luncheons, Business Improvement Series, international and domestic trips, Community Awards Gala, Pewaukee Farmers Market or Tri-chamber Golf Outing.
Chamber members can help shape the community and get to know other members by serving on any of the Chamber’s various committees.
- Ambassador Board: Acts as a liaison between the Chamber and Chamber members. Ambassadors work to ensure Chamber members receive maximum benefit from Chamber membership. Meets once a month.
- Awards Gala Committee: Plans and promotes the Annual Pewaukee Awards Gala, which serves as a celebration of community and business successes as well as a fundraiser for the Chamber. Meets August–February.
- Farmers Market Committee: Plans each market season by soliciting vendors, sponsors and entertainment as well as promoting the farmers market within the community. Meets February–September.
- Programs Committee: Organizes chamber luncheons and networking events by securing locations and catering, finding speakers and promoting events within the Chamber to ensure maximum attendance. Meets once a month.
- Annual Golf Outing Committee: Plans and promotes an annual golf outing, which serves as a multi-chamber networking event as well as a Chamber fundraiser. Meets December–June.
- Travel Committee: Works in conjunction with the Hartland Chamber to plan, organize and promote international and domestic trips. Meets once a month.