New Member Benefits
New Member Benefits
Chamber membership entitles you to many exciting benefits. Below is a sampling of the events and programs available to help you maximize the advantages of your new membership.
Education and Networking
Monthly and quarterly events can be found on our events page.
- AFTER 5: Hosted by a member business from 5:00 p.m.–7:00 p.m. The host business provides food, drink, prizes, and an engagement activity that spurs interesting conversation about that business. This is a wonderful opportunity to network in a fun, social setting.
- IDEAS: Luncheons held quarterly from 11:00 a.m.–1:00 p.m. As a new member, you may have a spotlight table to promote your business prior to the luncheon program. You can also address the group at large with a short introduction about your business.
- GROW: Held from 8:00 a.m.–9:30 a.m. Experts providing unique insights on profitability, sales and marketing, and employee recruitment and retention, for owners and managers that can be implemented immediately.
- GOVT and ECON: Each held once a year. Hear from Madison, Waukesha County, our Village and our City about the business climate during Government Update. Learn the Economic Forecast for 2020 and beyond in ECON.
- WCBC: Network with over 75 other businesses in the Lake Country area at the Waukesha County Business Connections, held twice monthly over the lunch hour.
Exposure for Your Business
- Ribbon Cutting/Plaque Presentation: The Chamber will perform one ribbon cutting for a newly opened business or one plaque presentation for a new Chamber member. (link needs to be added to this form)
- Open House: The Chamber will promote your open house with up to two e-blasts prior to the event. (link needs to be added to this form)
- Advertising Opportunities: You can purchase ad space in the Chamber e-newsletter.
- Enhanced Directory Listing: Tell your story on your own web page within the Chamber website. Your business listing on the Chamber website will have enhanced features designed to make it easier for customers to find fully searchable information about your business. You can also include links to your social media, website, a picture gallery, videos and much more.
- Sponsorship Opportunities: Your business can be featured as a sponsor of GROW, IDEAS, GOVT, ECON, Tri-Chamber Golf Outing, Community Awards Gala, or Farmers Market.
Chamber members can help shape the community and get to know other members by serving on any of the Chamber’s various committees.
- Ambassador Committee: Acts as a liaison between the Chamber and Chamber members. Ambassadors work to ensure Chamber members receive maximum benefit from Chamber membership. Meets once a month.
- Community Awards Gala Committee: Plans and promotes the Annual Pewaukee Awards Gala, which serves as a celebration of community and business successes as well as a fundraiser for the Chamber. Meets February thru October.
- Education Committee: Organizes chamber luncheons and networking events by securing locations and catering, finding speakers and promoting events within the Chamber to ensure maximum attendance. Meets once a month.
- Engagement Committee: Creating a Business Owners Group that address issues business owners uniquely face daily. Business expo development.
- Farmers Market Committee: Plans each market season by soliciting vendors, sponsors and entertainment as well as promoting the farmers market within the community. Meets February–September.
- Golf Outing Committee: Plans and promotes an annual golf outing, which serves as a multi-chamber networking event as well as a Chamber fundraiser. Meets January–June.
- Marketing Committee: Keeping members and prospects informed of Chamber benefits, programs, events, and community outreach.